Arrange two decks of cards in the correct order. Make eight foundation piles of the same suit in sequence from ace to king and place them above the tableau. Once all piles are in place and there are no cards left, the game is won. At the start, you will have 500 points, 1 point is deducted for each turn and 100 points are added for each foundation pile completed.
- 54 cards are distributed in ten columns, six cards in the first four piles and five cards in the last six. One card in each column is faced up, the rest are face down.
- You can move open cards of the same suit between columns, but you cannot move one card to foundation piles (completed columns only).
- You can open a new card when the previous one is moved to another location.
- A card or a pack of cards from a column may be transferred to another column on a card of the same suit or color, and only if the top card in the move is lower in rank than the last card in the column to which it is moved.
- The remaining 50 cards are placed face down in a pile next to the foundation piles. You can use them when there are no possible moves left in Tableau.
- Click on the deck to draw ten new cards on the Tableau. One card will be added to each column.
- Ten cards are drawn each time, so you can only use the Stockpile five times.
- There are eight foundation piles at the top of the playing field. Your task is to collect eight piles of the same suit and place them in the foundation.
- In each foundation pile, the cards must be arranged in descending order.
- You win when all the cards from the playing field are placed in the foundation piles and there are no cards left.